|MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT PARTICIPANTS|
A basic membership is $30, and a family membership is $50.
Membership benefits include:
- A warm feeling knowing that you are helping out the most abused animals in the world- farm animals.
- Ability to book rooms at The Guesthouse
- Free admission to the sanctuary during visiting hours
- Discounts at most of our events
- 10% discount at our WFAS online store and our Visitor Center merchandise.
- 10% discount at Woodstock’s Garden Cafe*
- 5% discount at New Paltz’s Karma Road Cafe*
- 15% discount at New Paltz’s Lagusta’s Luscious*
- 15% discount at NYC’s Terri*
- 15% discount at NYC’s growing Blossom Restaurant empire, including Blossom Du Jour , Blossom Bakery (formerly Cocoa V) and V-Note*
- 10% discount at the downtown NYC location of Peacefood Cafe*
- 10% discount at Brooklyn’s Dun-Well Doughnuts*
- 10% discount at NYC’s 2 Candle Cafe locations & Candle 79*
- 10% discount at NYC’s Moo Shoes (retail store, not online)
- 10% discount at Jivamukitea Cafe*
- 10% discount at VeganEssentials.com
- 20% discount at Gunas Vegan Handbags Email us for the member code
- 10% discount at NYC’s Gristle Tattoo
- 10% discount at SimpleSense
(Note: to save paper and postage we only send out physical cards to folks beyond 150 miles upon request)
* The 10% applies to you only, or in the case of a family membership to your immediate family. Please be considerate when requesting the discount. You may not come in with a party of seven and expect 10% off everybody’s tab!
Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. It is run entirely by grants and donations from the public. Donations go directly to feeding and caring for the animals, and they also fund our humane education and community outreach programs — helping to spread our message of compassion and vegan advocacy to the public. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
PRIVACY STATEMENT: Any information we collect is strictly used only by us, and the occasional goat or sheep. We do not sell any of our mailing lists — except to pigs who are ridiculously persuasive. All of our email communications are CAN-SPAM compliant and include unsubscribe links.